Wednesday 5 April 2017

Film and Film-Editing


Filming


My experience with filming was fun!   There were lots of laughs involved and I was very interested in how various camera angles, perspectives, and lighting could create different moods within the scene.  One of the challenges I had when filming was that my actors would never be here at the same time, making it a very long process and causing it to become slightly rushed.  My editing experience was very simple, especially because I had had lots of experience during the summer doing tech crew at camp.  It took a while because I had taken lots of footage of a single shot, so I had to pick and choose which shots I liked best.  I used movie maker to edit my footage and put together my movie, it was very reliable and easy to navigate.


No comments:

Post a Comment